XCMG XC948 Wheel Loader SPECIFICATIONS
|Max Dumping Height||
|Forward III/Reverse III||
|Forward II/Reverse II||
|Forward I/Reverse I||
|Center of The tyre||
|Max Dumping Height||
|Outside of the Bucket||
|Rear Outer Tire||
|T/m & T/c Oil||
XCMG XC948 Wheel Loader FEATURES AND OPTIONS
Rated Power: 129/2100 kw/rpm
XC949 is developed by XCMG for North American market integrating advanced design idea. XC949 meets EPA T4F emission standard and its overall design fits human aesthetic,the rear flip engine hood and side flip cab makes its maintenance more convenient.XC949 is comfortable in operation, fuel efficient, reliable and durable.
- Spacious and ergonomic cab with excellent visibility.
- FOPS/ROPS cab with heat and air conditioning provides good air flow through multiple vents.
- The cab is well seated and insulated to provide a dust proof environment.
- All switches are conveniently placed.
- Digital gauges monitor the machine vital functions.
- Suspension seat with lumbar support reduce operator fatigue.
- Integrated F-N-R pilot control lever of shifting function for precise control, easy operation and high working efficiency.
High Safety Performance
- Complying with standards of ISO 5006 operator vision field.
- Complying with standards of ISO 3449, ISO 3471, ISO 3164 ROPS/FOPS cabs.
- Complying with standard of ISO 2867, ISO2860 ladders, passageway, operation platform and exit/ excess.
- Flame retardant material applied in cab interiors, extinguisher equipped.
- Complying with standards of ISO10533, ISO 10570 lifting arm bracket and hinged lock devices
Cummins QSB6.7 T4F engine reverse fan of intelligent independent cooling system full automatic transmission ZF 4BP190 XCMG WA1180/2180 wet axle tubeless tire 20.5-25
cab equipped with AC, sound box with USB interface comply with ISO 3449, ISO 3471, ISO 3164 ROPS / FOPS
12V socket, extinguisher and alarm lamp
pilot control lever with the 3rd function and F-N-R shifting general used JRB hydraulic quick coupler devices the 3rd function of hydraulic system
general bucket of 2.4 m3 bolted cutting plate.
Cummins QSB6.7 T3 engine 20.5R25 radial tires ride control system emergency steering system automatic centered lube system closed rear fender machine protection in landfill lengthened boom various buckets (or customized)
several attached tools
PERFORMANCE AND FEATURES
- Cummins QSB6.7 Engine, complying with EPA T4F and providing power of complex working conditions.
Automatic 4BP 190 torque converter, reduced shifting impact in travelling for various working conditions.
- XCMG high performance wet axle, meeting high loaded working requirements.
- Full hydraulic wet brake system of high reliability and maintenance free.
- Extra heavy load frame structure design, FEA analysis on key structural to ensure strong structure and extended machine life.
- Wear-resistance and impact-resistance high strength steel plate for bucket material.
High Working Efficiency
- Optimized linkage structure and hydraulic system with breakout force up to 120KN.
- JRB is the first choice for Quick Coupler in North America.
- The coupler controls are conveniently located in the Cab.
- Bucket features discharge at high position, auto leveling and lifting limited technologies, reducing working cycle time.
- Travel speed up to 36km/h with high transfer efficiency.
- Rear tilted side engine hood, easier engine and radiator maintenance and repair.
- Side tilted cab for easier maintenance of transmission and pipe lines.
- Centered electrical fuse box foe effortless check up and high reliability.
- Remote centered lubrication, drainage pressure testing of daily maintenance .
- Load sense hydraulic system featuring automatic adjusting operation condition, improving fuel efficiency.
- Intelligent independent cooling system, fan rotation on request for energy and noise reduction. Separated cooling layout with improved cooling efficiency and fuel efficiency.
- Full automatic torque converter, two working mode, enabling the operator match the optimum efficiency according to working requirement.
- Pilot control lever integrating F-N-R shifting function minimizing operation motions with higher working efficiency.
- Improved traveling performance and load retention.
|Traveling Speeds||Forward I/ Reverse I||7.3km/h||4.54mile/h|
|Forward II/ ReverseII||12.5km/h||7.77mile/h|
|Max. Climbing Gradient||280|
|Unloading From Highest Position||Dumping Angle||2770mm||109.1in|
|Max. Dumping Height||1140mm||44.88in|
|Max. Breakout Force||Dumping Reach||120kN||27000lbf|
|Total Cycling Time||10.8s|
|Min. Turning Radius||Outside of The Bucket||6400mm||252in|
|Rear Outer Tire||5690mm||224in|
|Center of The Tyre||5410mm||213in|
|Turning Angle of The Frames||±40°|
|Inflation Pressure of Tire||Front Wheel||0.38-0.40MPa|
|Rear Wheelt||0.32- 0.34MPa|
|Tim & Tic Oil||35L||9.25gal|
|Note: the job content of standard machine is as below: moderate all kinds of lubricants, full fuel oil and the operator with the weight of 75kg.|